As we enter into our 10th year as a club we are both excited and proud to announce the inaugural season of our upcoming over-19, co-ed 7v7 League.
An email was sent out to those who already expressed interest in participating in this league. If you were not on that mailing list, please consider this announcement as your invitation to join the league.
In regards to the league itself, here is the structure as we know of it today:
- The inaugural spring season will include four teams.
- Players will register with the league and be divided evenly across the four rosters prior to week one, with the goal of distributing skill as evenly as possible.
- We are touting the league as a fully governed, organized, competitive, community-style soccer league with an emphasis on quality play and an understanding of league wide skill sets. (Code: be cool to people)
- Registration rates will be $45.00/player, $70.00/family. This fee is good for the entire 7v7 Season, which includes two 6-match sessions — one Spring and one Fall (well, late summer – Aug/Sep).
- Match days will be Sundays at White Township with kickoff times at 4pm & 6pm.
- Matches will be two 40 minute halves with a 10 minute half time.
- Match dates for the upcoming Spring leg of the season are as follows: April 15, 22, 29, May 6, 20, June 3rd. Rain out dates in the spring will be made up in the Fall.
- Team Roster Announcements will be made by Sunday April 8th, so please register at your very earliest convenience.
We will update the league page with all other information as soon as we have it, so please stay posted to indianacountyfootballclub.com/o19-7v7/. Posted there will be the league waiver (which all players must submit), rosters, the schedule, the standings, and soon we will have a link to pay league dues, too.
If you’re interested in playing and were not included in the initial email list, please let us know at [email protected].