It is with great pleasure that ICFC presents the eighth official 4v4 Summer League program.
Before I get into an itemized list of information in regards to summer league. I would like to use this time to also promote some really great changes we have in-store for the Indiana County Football Club and the Indiana Soccer Community. Eight years ago I never would have imagined a simple league could cultivate such a significant soccer culture in our town and surrounding areas. To this I owe a hearty thank you, not only to all of the participants, but also the current team of individuals who are actively contributing to the growth of the club. Throughout the summer and into the fall and winter you will begin to see ICFC offer a number of youth oriented leagues and clinics, individual instruction, and lastly family focused soccer events. All of these products will continue to be set at affordable price points with a focus on family participation. In addition, all proceeds generated will filter through our officially established non-profit where we will continue to develop, support and promote organized soccer and to foster local soccer culture for players and coaches of all ages in the Indiana County Community.
Start Times & Sign Ins:
– Kickoff will officially commence on May 12 at 7pm (always the second Tuesday in May.)
– Roster notifications are due by 5/10/16 Please notify me via email: [email protected]
– Sign ins and payments will begin on Thursday 5/12/16 at 5pm please be early so your squad is registered and warmed up prior to 6:30 announcements and 7pm start time.
New Roster Initiative:
– Please try to limit rosters to 8 players.
– The reason for this initiative is to have 16-18 squads.
– The reason for having 16-18 squads is that we can successfully have 2-3 tiers with an equally divided talent pool with out much overlap in match play.
– Please note try to have your rosters to me over the course of the next week.
– If you are an individual or a group of 2-3 players and you’re looking for more numbers for your roster we are more than happy to help you with forming your squad and making even teams. With our hopes of the new roster limitation and additional squads we should be able to harbor appropriate tiers for those folks who feel that Thursday summer league is as important as the World Cup, as well as though who are just there for….well….Thursday 4v4 Summer League in Indiana PA.
– This is new; Membership pricing with your 4v4 registration offers an annual membership to ICFC. Our membership runs from July to July and will allow members discounted payment options for clinics, tournaments, and leagues. Anything that the club will offer. By design if you participate in as little as two ICFC services, your membership will have paid for itself. In addition to soccer related products, the membership will also gain you access to our official print newsletter as well as discounted services from both local and regional service providers. This is not a money grab. As we turn the page to a more formally structured non-profit, increase our product offerings, and grow as an organization, our overheard (facilities, equipment, and insurance) grow as well. This is the offset.
– Waivers, rules, etc: